Friday, July 15, 2011

May cause distractibility, especially in children

Ha, you know that warning?  On cough medicines and such?  Yeah, that substance runs through my veins.

I'm working on a new story, and it's taking my attention away from the world of MT.  It's awesome though!  I'm exploring shades of gray that I've never really gotten into before.

I admit that I am also bitter lately about how MTs never get a raise.  "They" say it's because technology has advanced so that we can complete jobs faster, which is true - only they keep expecting us to do more and more and more.  When I first started out, there was none of this demographics and ADT bullshit.  That was for the secretaries to figure out.  I transcribed goddamn medical reports.  It was a skill.  These days we're supposed to be MT and secretary, right down to finding goddamn addresses on the goddamn internet.

Ugh.

This right here is why I want to publish.  It's my ticket out, LOL.

Also, I wish inspiration didn't always come at 6 a.m. or similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment